Author Topic: My pics  (Read 9135 times)

Offline gotgyne

John
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 03:59:02 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline khan

• Posting Member
your case looks identical to me, not really alot of bodyfat.
i used to wear underarmor not a bra.

13genof

It might be Gynecomastia or pseudo Gynecomastia, see your GP doctor and find out for sure, then it will be your choice as to what you do next, no one can make that decision for you!

8)Good Luck!

Offline gotgyne

your case looks identical to me, not really alot of bodyfat.
i used to wear underarmor not a bra.

That's right, there is only some bodyfat, but I'm not much overweight.
At the moment a compression garment is unbearable because of the high temperatures. And then acceptance as I understand the word doesn't mean to compress and hide the breast tissue.

John

Offline gotgyne

It might be Gynecomastia or pseudo Gynecomastia, see your GP doctor and find out for sure, then it will be your choice as to what you do next, no one can make that decision for you! 8)Good Luck!

Thank you!

Well, my GP seems to be a little helpless about my condition. My blood parameters (liver, etc.) are normal, but the hormones aren't checked yet. In any case surgery isn't an option for I just can't afford it. Another reason is that I developed some severe complications after minor surgery some years ago. Therefore I'm no fan of surgery unless in case of a vital indication. And since the breasts are still growing I've decided to live with them.

John  
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 10:00:04 AM by gotgyne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024