Author Topic: Had my preop  (Read 3266 times)

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
Just got back from the pre op, wasnt nervous like I was for the intitial consultation. The doc said I should have above average results cuse in his words "I'm not that big." There big enough for me to never take my shirt off lol. I hate them and am so glad I'm getting rid of them on the 7th. I'm not even nervous, but excited for the surgery. He said I will only have to wear the drains for a day which I was glad to hear, and he assured me that he cuts out the breast tissue in addition to ultrasonic lipo. ONE QUESTION???????????

Did any of you guys take a taxi home from your operation?? I would rather do that, kind of dont want ne1 to know.
There finally gone!

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
I DROVE TWO AND A HALF HOURS HOME AFTER SURGERY. HAD NO PROBLEM. I HAD LIPO ONLY WHICH I BELIEVE IS WORSE THAN EXCISSION AS FAR AS PAIN GOES. WHILE YOU ARE HAVING BOTH DONE YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR.

Offline wildman

• Posting Member
Don't try to drive.  If you are in an accident it is possible to be charged with DWI/DUI if the officer finds out.  With the padded vest on it will be hard to lie your way out of that one.  A taxi is way cheaper than a DUI.  Trust me.

You just spent thousands on surgery so why risk so much to save $30 in cab fare? ???

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
lol after general anesthesia you will be high as a kite! do NOT drive, it is always better to have somone to pick you up just in case but i suppose a taxi would do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024