Author Topic: what should my ideal weight be?  (Read 3717 times)

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I am wondering what you guys think my ideal weight should be before I have plastic surgery?

I am 22, 6'3", and I currently weigh 217 lbs. My highest weight was last May 04 at 330 lbs. I had been thinking of getting down to 170 or 165 lbs, but I am wondering if I have to wait that long. Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
I'm 6'2, and the lowest I've ever been was 170, at which time, many thought I was annorexic (sp?).
So I would be careful going much lower than say 190-200 if I were you.

Right now I'm sitting at 200 lbs and thinking of losing 10 more just to see..

But yeah, everyone is different..  I think a lot depends on muscle mass, etc.

Offline Spleen

I'm 6'1" and 230.  When I was 200 I was thin.  BMI calculators will tell you that "normal" is between 160 and 200 for your height, but on my frame at least that would be skinny as sh!t.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I lost a bunch of weight before when I was 14 and I did get down to 170 (165 very briefly), and I was very skinny. And I also was anorexic at that time as well. It has been so long since I have been in teh 200 range, I really can't remember if i was thin or fat then, but I am glad to hear that I am approaching thinness here. I was massively obese last year in May.

I did 90 minutes on this encline thing at the gym today (approximately 10.5 miles and about 1200 calories--high resistance and high incline), and i also walked for five hours. Yes, I am obsessed.   ::) Have been doing about this much each day since I restarted my exercise routine a couple weeks ago.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am wondering what you guys think my ideal weight should be before I have plastic surgery?

217 @ 6'3"....  sounds like a good weight to me Dude!

Most of us Gyne guys are tall @ six foot and up. Some are a tad below six foot. You are 6'3", zarathustra is 6'2", Spleen is 6'1", and I am 6'0". My PS, Dr. Fielding, told me most of his Gyne patients are very tall, 6 foot and up. I ran a poll on this Site a while ago on how tall everyone is. Most of the respondants were 6 foot and up! Interesting huh?

John...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 06:42:08 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
boobhater -

First of all, great name.

I think it probably should have more to do with your body fat percentage than your body weight.  

Also, where do you carry your weight? What does your stomach look like? I've heard/read that the PS will use the thickness of your stomach as kind of a guide when sculptng your chest.

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
6'3 and 165.... ur gonna be a bone rack... I duno if thats a good idea... is it attainable???

Offline hustler36

• Posting Member
  • I love PuSSy!
I know a lot of you guys on here are always complaining about weighing too much.  Well some of us can't gain a pound if we wanted, the more I eat the more I loose.  I'm 6' 170 lbs about 7% body fat and I'd love to get up around 190-200.  Just think of your mass as having something to work with, use that fat as fuel.  If you'd get in a gram of protein per pound of body weight, with moderate carbs and get on a good weight training program you'd be studs.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024