Author Topic: Surgery date set 10th January  (Read 2314 times)

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Hi guys, finnaly i have a date for my surgery, i have suffered from gynecomastia since the age of 10-12 and i am now 19 years of age.
My doctor here has been a right pain in the ass and i have been revisiting him for the past 2 years about my problem with no success so it was about time i took matters into my own hands. I discussed it with my parents and they agreed to let me travel to the Czech Republic- Prague to have the surgery done after i found a website on the Internet- http://www.cz-wellmed.co.uk/
Feel free to roam the site, I am really looking forward to having a completely flat chest now. It has caused me pain and depression for a long time now and i have been dating my girlfriend for 2 and half years now and i still have not taken my t-shirt off infront of her even when we get intimate, she will constantly try and touch my chest area but i always have to be alert to stop her thats how bad it has got. I cant go swimming or even wear the clothes id love to wear. I cant wait to have the confidence in me to take my top off infront of her and feel proud about myself!

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Thanks mate, yeah i know it will take a couple of months for swelling etc to go down but i can wait ive waited 8 years for the op i can wait a few months more!  ;D I just keep thinking and saying to myself i cant believe theyre going the feeling is great knowing that they wont be their anymore.

I have a question, i have some fat on my stomach and love handles my surgeon said he could do liposuction on my stomach during the same gynecomastia surgery, do you think its worth it? will my stomach totally go flat if anyone else has had it done?

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
yea bro im in the same boat im 20 and was very depressed. and i just had my surgery last week. Felt no pain and they say thats the worst it would get. Its only been about 5 days and my now fiance has seen my chest more this week then ever. There still not perfect like i want but its deffinetly better. Puffy nipples have shrunk.. and the chest is bascialy flat. So good luck man.

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Thats great live fast, im glad to hear that il be able to take my top off infront of my gf that quickly! i promised her that i will take my top off in 4 weeks time i told her im doing a "fitness programme" and going for a new look!  :o man this stuff has led me to so many lies i really do hate it and i hate my gynecomastia i think to myself why did i have to get it? why me?

Where did you have your surgery done dude?

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
i live in virginia and its called the austin weston center. They did amazing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024