Author Topic: going for consultations this week in toronto  (Read 2999 times)

Offline newuser1975

• Posting Member
Hi all.  I am finally going for a consultation with dr lista this week and maybe dr bray. I have moderate to severe gyno (chunks under both nipples) due to steroids. Anyone have experience with both these doctors they can share and anything specific I should ask them? Also, any other drs you would recommend?

Also if you could let me know how ur post op was? How long off work? Pain levels.

Thanks everyone

Offline newuser1975

• Posting Member
Anyone have feedback on dr. bray and the body tite procedure

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member
Never heard of Dr. Bray but Dr. Lista gets great reviews here.

Offline gynoboy88

• Posting Member
Hi all.  I am finally going for a consultation with dr lista this week and maybe dr bray. I have moderate to severe gyno (chunks under both nipples) due to steroids. Anyone have experience with both these doctors they can share and anything specific I should ask them? Also, any other drs you would recommend?

Also if you could let me know how ur post op was? How long off work? Pain levels.

Thanks everyone

I had a really good experience with Lista.  Had it done about a year ago and couldn't be happier!

As for the post-op, it was fine. Sore but very tolerable, didn't even take the painkillers. The hardest part was wearing the tight vest in the heat of summer lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024