Author Topic: Re: Here is the price to slay some gyne-  (Read 1938 times)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
a couple hundred bucks worth of suicide inhibitors, selective estrogen inhibitors, and topical fat/anti-est penetrators

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i mean u owe it to yourself to try and cure ur gyno before opting for surgery since there's litereally tons of studies showing dht, serms, suicide inhibitors, and other test/ratio altering can lead to reduction/cure

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and besides

even if u fail to cure it, but reduce it.. but u want it all gone

u think the end result is just going to be that much better?

less shit to remove

better job plastic surgeon can do

personally i think anyone who gets gyno surgery who is at least not 12% bodyfat, and has done everything in his power to reduce chest fat/glandular tissue... ie going to endo, finding out problem, trying to correct it

is a complete wank

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and i know i might seem like a total not a nice person here

but i seriously gotta /laugh at obesse people who look like shit with or without man boobs going for gyno reduction surgery

gyno is an aesthetic condition

u think anyone will care ur a fatty with or without man boobs

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i mean u owe it to yourself to try and cure ur gyno before opting for surgery since there's litereally tons of studies showing dht, serms, suicide inhibitors, and other test/ratio altering can lead to reduction/cure

and as far as this goes...

many of u hate ur chests but yet no surgeon would even operate on u, let alone insurance covers it.. i've seen the photo page

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Oh by all means, I'm nowhere close to attempting surgery. I do owe to myself to try any other means before something rash like that. I was simply curious of how much some peeps are paying for their operations. For me it's just getting healthy, I should see some change.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024