Author Topic: Soreness - Approaching 2 month mark  (Read 3405 times)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi everyone, havent been around lately, been travelling quite a bit.  Wanted to update anyone whose interested on my progress. Its been almost 2 months since my surgury, and I love my chest. It seems to be getting better day by day. The only issue I am still having is the soreness to the nipple area and around my chest region. Its still kinda sore, and when my tshirt touches my nipples its very sensitive.

Any solutions on what I should be doing (ie: massaging my chest?)

Hope everyone had a great New Year!! And wish everyone a prospourous 2006!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Any solutions on what I should be doing (ie: massaging my chest?)

Dude.....

Just let Mother Nature do her thing.  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
take protein supplements, works wonderes for me i dont even feel some workouts anymore

try a protein milkshake drink for a week will help your body heal up nicely, dont overdo it usually 1g per every lb of muscle so 24-30 G should be fine (1-2 scoops 3 max!) per day

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
So your saying that Bugsy only weights 24 to 30 lbs?

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

Offline buddy

• Posting Member
Bugsy,

I read your first post at 30 days that said you were worried your gyne was coming back. Like you I was impressed with my chest for the first 3 weeks post op, but after I lost the tensor I have noticed changes.

I am now at 29 days post op and the last 3 days I've noticed that my chest is reverting back to pre-surgery shape. I know that it is slightly flatter, but it seems by the day that the 'puffiness' is returning. I noticed your 60 day report was much more positive. When did the improvements start?

Thanks bro.

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Guys,

Grampa, thanks for the advice..its just frustrating with the soreness in my chest.

Buddy as for your question, I noticed signficant changes in the past few weeks (approx. 40 days after surgury).  I mean it seems as if my gene is coming back and its a little puffy, but as per others, this is normal, and just give it time. I have a 3rd consult with Fielding in the latter part of February, and I will ask him on it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I look great in a dress shirt, it feels so good that i dont have to slouch...and I have gained a little more self confidence.

I guess we all have to give it time, my chest is very sore, and my son has noticed that I protect myself when he attempts to touch me or run into me (really sucks, cause I love when he horse plays around), so he will just walk up to me, and just start tapping my chest, or rests his head on me...and he's only 2.  So psychologically speaking it has affected my interacation with my son a little, hence why I was asking if there is anything I can do for the soreness so I can resume normal activities with my son.

Anyways hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hey..
I'm 3 1/2 months post op right now, and I'm still sore when sleeping on my stomach, I mean I can still sleep on my stomach, but I have to place myself perfectly to be somewhat comfortable... meaning that I am not completely healed.. so needless to say that it's still too soon since your surgery to expect 100% recovery.
Like Bambu said, let mother nature take her course, it takes time and in the end it will pay off.!   ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 04:04:54 PM by Raven »

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
i noticed that some of you guys removed your vest after 29 days. shouldnt you wear it for 6 weeks?

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
6 weeks is probably overkill..wore mine for about 3 weeks after surgery..but than again, everyones body is different right

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Ya bugsy my chest area is real sore and burning....
But i m only 2 weeks a nd a bit now and i cant wait untill it goes away and as Grandpa Bambu said let time take its coarse.....I should take this advie myself LOL...........
And also brownman may have somehting in protien, it does help healing tissue as far as I have herd and read.....

Good luck all the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024