Author Topic: How bad do I have it? W/PICS  (Read 4094 times)

Offline HELP92

I am just wondering how bad of gynecomastia do I suffer from, compared to other peoples own? IMO, I think it really bad.

16 years old
150-155 pounds
5 9-11
Beginning to workout
No one else suffered this in my family, except my twin brother

If you cant see the pictures, go here: http://www.mypicx.com/08102009/GY/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:21:10 AM by HELP92 »

Offline lifeplay5

• Posting Member
wow, i have to say bud, i have an identical situation. And i dont belieev that its a horrible thing but i have heard of this being due to puberty

Offline cowboyaaron

• Posting Member
I couldn't tell if you have it on one nipple only?
          That is the case for me, on my right one, it's puffed just like yours, my friend.
           Im 20 as well, and still haven't started to save yet.
I will do research for surgury and the cost,
               Stay strong you guys, and remember everyone is hiding something.
Not just you.

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
Yeah, those are definitely pretty puffy, but it's really no big deal.
I bet they look just fine when you pinch them or if they get really cold, right?

If I were you, I would NOT look into surgery until I was a bit older.  Get in the gym, read about the foods to eat and to avoid, read about skin care products to avoid like stuff with lavender extract, keep learning and patiently waiting, and see if things don't subside a little when your hormone levels change as you get older...  and DON'T let it get you down or stop you from doing what you want to do!  That is the most important.
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
about a 3.5-4/10 where 1.5 is bad enough.  better than some, worse than others.  how long you've had it is also relevant to whether or not to go after it yet, but the medical guys may have opinions on that too if you get a consultation.  looks like a little asymmetry but obvious g on both sides. 

out of curiosity, was your twin brother fairly close to yours, worse, not as bad? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Spleen

I had it a little worse.  Surgery fixed it up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024