Author Topic: please help me!! (pics)  (Read 5367 times)

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
yeah surgery IS an option, it's going to have to be if you want your moobs gone. you actually have pretty bad puffy nipples, considerably worse than mine. Probably because you're a little over weight, my gyne is almost 90% gland. Exersize is good but believe me it wont fix your chest or bring it to a size that you are even remotely happy with. Your muscle lies beneath your tissue and fat so extensive chest workouts will push your gyne out further. Yeah it might not seem like surgery is attainable but it is and will be if you want it bad enough.
f*ck gyne

Offline Moses

Yeap yeap, agreed.. Intense workout like lifting weights will only make it more visible.. Trust me, I'm a victim of it.. I have gynecomastia for 6 years already since I was 12, now I'm 18 and I'm considering having surgery called vaser lipo done.. Am still trying to do some research on it for feedbacks before I actually decide to go for vaser lipo done instead of the old traditional way which is liposuction.. Either way I'm still going to go for surgery.. I can't stand having manboobs any longer..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024