Author Topic: Surgery in 5 hours!  (Read 9578 times)

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Congrats for loosing 2 lbs! :D

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member

You know, I've been trying to figure out how much fat actually weighs per ml.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
So, here I am at day three.. Pain is totally mininal, even without any pain meds. My only complaint. This vest is itching like a motherF*&^er... That sucks. But, thats as bad as it gets. No surprises.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

here you  go

1 fluid oz = 29.57 ml
12 fluid oz = 336 ml
16fluid oz = 448 ml

my  guess  16 fluid oz of   lipod fat = 16  oz

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member

here you  go

1 fluid oz = 29.57 ml
12 fluid oz = 336 ml
16fluid oz = 448 ml

If tghats true, They pulled out 1.8lbs.. Thats kinda gross :)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

here you  go

1 fluid oz = 29.57 ml
12 fluid oz = 336 ml
16fluid oz = 448 ml

If tghats true, They pulled out 1.8lbs.. Thats kinda gross :)

that about .9 oz from each side,  Equal to 2 sticks of butter  Or a  bid mack  on each side

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Day 4. Surprisingly, not as itchy today. I minor adjustmant to the vest and a good back scratch from my wife (I was kicking like a dog) and we were all set. So far, that minor discomfort I get standing up has become less noticable. Be it the adhesive on the bandage or something else.. It's improving. My solution for sleeping on my back happened to come in the for of a sleep aid. I was on my back snoring all night.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Another wonderful day without moobs... Well, atleast reduced moobs, we'll see. The vest makes me want to hurt people... The itching comes and goes. Otherwise, it's all good. Learning to sleep elevated on my back. Two more days till I see Doc Fielding and get to have a look at the results so far. I'm pretty excited about that. Despite the fact that with the amount of bruising I usually see on people one week  post op. I'm pretty enthusiastic with what results typically look like around the three week area. GO TEAM!

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Another wonderful day without moobs... Well, atleast reduced moobs, we'll see. The vest makes me want to hurt people... The itching comes and goes. Otherwise, it's all good. Learning to sleep elevated on my back. Two more days till I see Doc Fielding and get to have a look at the results so far. I'm pretty excited about that. Despite the fact that with the amount of bruising I usually see on people one week  post op. I'm pretty enthusiastic with what results typically look like around the three week area. GO TEAM!

Haha the itching definitely does come and go.  One second i'm fine the next my entire upper torso just needs scratched.  And once you take care of one itch another just pops up!  Its crazy!  Good luck on Tuesday man!

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Day6... Little itchy, same as yesterday. I'm looking forward to my checkup.. Enjoy a few minutes of freedom from the vest. Hopfully in a few days I can take it off to shower and clean that thing. All is well though.

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
Day6... Little itchy, same as yesterday. I'm looking forward to my checkup.. Enjoy a few minutes of freedom from the vest. Hopfully in a few days I can take it off to shower and clean that thing. All is well though.

You should be able to.. As long as you don't let the water pressure directly hit the area, you should be able to take it off for a few minutes, and shower up without issue..

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
I hear that a lot. But, being paranoid. I'm gonna behave until the doc sees it. Having said that. Today was my first day back at work.. The sweatshirt managed to hide anything. I didnt have any odd questions or comments. Soo, so far so good.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Review day today.. or show and tell. I get to take the bandages off this afternoon and see how its going. How much/little of what I see will be swelling still? I realize we're all different, but this is the question I woke up with.. STILL ITCHY!

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Had my appointment today.. Got to see the p[reliminary results... My forst comment was Holy F***! that foam tape was stuck on me good. Anyhow. I'm about 50% smaller, minimal bruising. The good Doc informed me that I am still rather swollen and have a ways to go before I get my final result. But, I can start showering and washing this vest. Thank god... I'm feelin good. Weird seeing my nipple look like that though :)

PS. I gave a general hello from a couple people here that mentioned that they had Doc Fielding do work. He sends his regards.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
MY FIRST PROPER SHOWER IN 6 DAYS! That felt good. Handy tip. My PS told me if I was still itchy, I can wear an undershirt under the vest. Feels 100x better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024