Author Topic: Planning a liposuction only? Maybe not a good idea. Advice and some questions  (Read 14496 times)

Offline kateybailey

Liposuction is a surgery that must be perform with discretion. The person considering liposuction must be oriented by the doctor about the things that he/she should know. Following the doctor's advice will help you overcome swelling and other effects of the surgery. Still, the result will depends on how your doctor do it. That is why I suggest you to find the expert doctor in your state.

Offline harry87

Hi,
  I also have the same concern. I had liposuction 4 and half months and the immediate post-op results were fantastic, flat chest with no fat. But after the swelling period i am having fatty deposits back again, though not that much compared to pre-op. I fear if my gynecomastia is back. I did consult my surgeon and he says the results are final. I dont know what to do now.
Here is a link where i posted the pics post op.
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/14/planning-a-liposuction-only-maybe-not-a-good-idea-advice-and-some-questions/

I do not feel any hard lumps when i pinch hard. Its just that the skin is soft all around the areola.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024