Author Topic: Hey patients of toronto based dr. fielding  (Read 2090 times)

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hello, I know some of you chaps had doc fielding slice your gyne up in the past ( with what seems to be very good results ) And I was wondering about his pricing for his gynecomastia surgery. I live in washington, US, but maybe in the future I will fly my ass up to Toronto to pay mr. fielding a friendly visit. I have around 2,000 saved up so far and I'd really like to know his overall price, I always got the impression he is far cheaper than most of the other PS's mentioned on this board and I'm praying he can save my hide for around 2-3 thousand greenbacks. But if not, oh well...as long as its not 5-6+ thousand, i just wont be able to have that amount for a long long time, probably a couple years of hardcore saving ( starving and poor, well not really )

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
BED....

JCF's fee right now is about $4000 (CND) / $3300 (USD). However, I read on this Site once that Fielding will not operate on out-of-country gyne sufferers. However, that is only hearsay. I could give you JCF's info if you would like and you could contact him yourself to find out the real scoop....

Let me know if you want the phone # etc.....

John.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 07:38:31 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
 Sure I'll take his digits/info bamboo, might as well get the facts down before i start magically planning stuff in my head. If I can't get it done by fielding in the future, I'll continue to shop around seattle. many many PS's in seattle. I'm not only concerned with his somewhat cheaper price, the most important thing obviously is the results. It seems he has done  very crafty work on his patients for gyne, clearly your results were A+ and I'd like dig similar results.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 04:14:07 AM by BringExtraDragons »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024