Author Topic: Excuses for having surgery  (Read 3101 times)

Offline mike227

• Posting Member
what are some excuses i can use for having surgery

Offline Mangina

• Posting Member
I told some people exactly what I was doing. 

Some, I told it was a rib I had surgery on that was out of place.

Offline prodigy

• Posting Member
Why not just tell people that you are having a gland removed from your chest for precautionary reasons based on your doctors recommendation....at least that's what I've told a few people. It doesn't necessarily imply that you have gynecomastia.

Banobo

That's exactly what i said prodigy, nobody knew what i was talking about so never really asked much more of the subject.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
There's gotta be a better word than "gland" though.  Don't you think?

Tumor sounds too extreme.

How about "lump"?

Or "suspicious growth"?

The doctors on the board would probably be able to come up with better words than I can 8)

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Just say you had "corrective surgery" on your sternum.  Or reset of chest bone from a childhood injury.

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
DEPENDS ON HOW BAD Your case is .....mine was bad so i locked myself up in the winter and lost weight ....my excuse : i lost weight and have been hittin the gym harder

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
there is no reason to tell anyone about it.  the only person who knew was my wife.  i took a week out of work and when i returned i said i couldn't lift anything because i broke a rib.  if someone questions you about the underarmour shirt just say it helps compress the broken ribs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024