Author Topic: 2 days after surgery  (Read 2370 times)

Offline yaboy

• Posting Member
I had my surgery done 2 days ago...my chest looks good when I have my vest on but when I take it off it kind of looks the same as before. The doctor told me he just did lipo. Will my chest become flatter as time passes?  I was extremly dissapointed but the doc said to wait and see but I've seen other pics of people right after surgery and looks way better than mines. Originally he was suppose to do lipo and excession but told me after surgery that he only needed to do lipo. If anyone has some advice let me know.thanks

Offline yaboy

• Posting Member
Hopefully the doctor was right but I doubt it...why not take out more rather then just take enough out...

Offline yaboy

• Posting Member
i had my surgery 2 days ago and my doctor only did lipo even tho he said he was also going to do an excession. i was kinda scared when i woke up and my doctor said he only needed to do lipo and didnt do the excession. when i wear my vest it looks good but when i take it off it kind of looks like a smaller version of what my chest looked like before surgery. so my question is, is my chest eventually going to look like the vest shape? is the skin suppose to shrink and tighten after a couple of weeks?  i know its only been 2 days but im very dissapointed so far.  any info would really help. thanks

Offline NIN0808

• Posting Member
Who is your doctor?
I had the same thing happen. I was worried about only having lipo.
However with MY CASE it was mainly fat , I was told how much was sucked out (adds with to about 4 cokes cans!!!)
I'm happy with my results, I'm doing p90x to try to make look better. My question to you is, is there a GLANDs on your chest?

Offline yaboy

• Posting Member
i got my surgery done at Kaiser because my mom works at one so i didnt have to pay anything. i was very happy when i was wearing my vest but when i went the next day to see the doctor again, i took the vest off and it was still kind of pointy. i asked him how much fat he took out and he said not that much. i regret going to this doctor because it feels like he doesnt like to answere my questions. maybe he is too confident but i sure hope he is right becuase i waited to do this surgery for 4 months. im going to give it a month and see if there is any improvement. i dont think i am as heavy as you becuase if they took out 4 coke cans thats a lot. did your chest look the same to you after surgery? how long does it take before it is stable?did your skin shrink and become tighter after a few weeks? i am very worried about it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024