Author Topic: Surgeon in Delhi  (Read 4986 times)

Offline harikumar716

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am Hari from Delhi. Age 33. I want to get rid of my Moobs.

Please help me out with good surgeon in Delhi, Gurgaon.

I read lot of messages here in this site.

I could list some as

1. Dr. Ajay Kashyap
2. Dr Lokesh kumar
3. Dr Anup Dhir
4. Dr. J B  Ratti.

Guys, please help me who would be the best. I have big glands and quite frustrated with it. I want to get surgery done in 2-3 months time.

Hari

Offline harikumar716

• Posting Member
Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me about Dr Ajay Kashyap. Any review or experience from anyone regarding him.

Or if anyone have any exp. with any surgeon in New Delhi, please let me know.

Thanks

Offline gynecomastia_victim

• Posting Member
Hi buddy,

I am also looking for the same and not sure whom shall I trust. Please share your experience with Doctor's Detail... if you have gone through surgery.

Offline Flamingo

Hi all,
I'm from Jaipur and I've consulted Dr. Sunit Soni of MediSpa Jaipur. He has quoted me 30k for the procedure which includes excision of glands, lipo, compression vest. The cost seems very affordable but I'm hesitating because I don't know how good is he.

I'm planning to come down to Delhi and consult a couple of docs.
I intend to visit Dr. Anup Dhir at Apollo Hospital and Dr. JB Ratti at Vital Clinic.
I was told by Apollo staff that Dr. Lokesh Kumar is no longer working with them. Will try locate and consult him too.

If there is any other good doctor, please let me know.
Looking forward to suggestions from members who recently had gynacomastia surgery in Delhi or are planning to have it soon.

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Hi all,
I'm from Jaipur and I've consulted Dr. Sunit Soni of MediSpa Jaipur. He has quoted me 30k for the procedure which includes excision of glands, lipo, compression vest. The cost seems very affordable but I'm hesitating because I don't know how good is he.

I'm planning to come down to Delhi and consult a couple of docs.
I intend to visit Dr. Anup Dhir at Apollo Hospital and Dr. JB Ratti at Vital Clinic.
I was told by Apollo staff that Dr. Lokesh Kumar is no longer working with them. Will try locate and consult him too.

If there is any other good doctor, please let me know.
Looking forward to suggestions from members who recently had gynacomastia surgery in Delhi or are planning to have it soon.

30K is indeed very cheap. Make sure he is an experienced gyne surgeon or you will regret forever. I recently (on 3rd Dec, 2013) had my gynecomastia surgery by Dr. Lokesh Kumar at Apollo Hospital. Surgery cost was almost One Lakh including Lab tests and all. I'm bit surprised that he is no longer working with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. Anyways, you may meet him at his private clinic named DAC INDIA.

I'm soon planning to start a thread about my surgery experience. Here you can find few Pre-OP and Post-OP pics: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/38/do-i-still-have-gynecomastia-(2-months-post-op)/

I hope this will help others especially those who are looking for a gynecomastia surgeon in New Delhi or NRC.   

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
Plz reply soon as am planning soon for the surgery.

from the research three doctors are in my mind --

1. dr. Lokesh kumar
2. dr. J B Ratti
3. Dr. Milan doshi, mumbai

Any other option ?

Kindly suggest which one would be best for this,
and it should be economic too.

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
plz help guys.

charges -

J B ratti - 58K

Milan doshi - 60-65k

Lokesh kumar at BLK - 80-90k

Any other reliable and economic surgeon in delhi / mumbai.. first priority is delhi.

plz help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024