Author Topic: I have gyne - getting surgery - thinking about doing steriods after  (Read 5028 times)

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
Hey I have gyne. I have never done roids in the past. I want to get my gyne removed and then do a few cycles of roids.

What are the chances of gyne coming back if I take the roids? I am more likely than a someone who has never had gyne in the past to get gyne if I do roidsÉ

I will be taking anti-estrogen drugs while I am on the roids.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Yeah, you should be on a site for Roid Heads.  You may get your answer there, this is not the place.

GynO_DuDe

Fair enough to you ... i'd say building muscle naturally is the best way but each to their own.

The main causes of gyne are unhealthy eating, obesity, marijuana/steroid abuse ... may that be your blue inhaler or actual steroids for the matter ... however, once gyne's removed it'll take ages for it to come back, and will only come back if the area is stimulated i.e. bodybuilding with the use of roids ...

I wouldnt think if you done steroids probably in its correct cycle etc it would come back.

Thats just my honest opinion.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 02:56:50 AM by GynO_DuDe »

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
If you really want to take roids so badly, take a few cycles of roids way before surgery.

But I agree with what Gyno_dude said, don't do it :].

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Any gyne surgery surgery -- if properly done -- will leave a small amount of breast tissue beneath the areola for support and to prevent cave in.  It is that residual breast tissue which would undoubtedly react to your taking future steroids. 

Many men think they can out-smart their bodies by taking steroids plus an estrogen inhibitor.  This is foolish thinking -- the endocrine system is an extremely delicate mechanism -- and even experienced endocrinologists, with frequent blood test monitoring of blood levels -- have difficulty maintaining equilibrium.  Do you think that just taking estrogen inhibitors, without physician monitoring, will prevent the problem?

Bottom line:  your gyne surgery is an investment in yourself -- why chance ruining it afterwards with steroids?

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline nj1035

• Posting Member
Don't take steroids!  Aside from the fact it will make your gyne come back, it's generally very very unhealthy.  Do some research.

Only wusses take steroids in my opinion...that just means you aren't man enough to do it the right way.  Please grow a real pair of testicles and put in the hard work.  Your body will appreciate it.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
nj, is right, steoroids are for the weak, who want to look strong.  I know a lot of people who take em" but most if not all are very weak minded people.  There is no such thing as a short cut, you realize that when you stop taking them.

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
everyones speaking the truth bro. its not worth it, its not healthy, your a cheater if you take em. I was!!! and it shrinks your nuttz, no joke. so do yourself a favor. do it naturally. youll feel better about your gains and yourself.

-t

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member

The main causes of gyne are unhealthy eating, obesity, marijuana/steroid abuse

I thought many people just develop gyne naturally during puberty.

nj, is right, steoroids are for the weak, who want to look strong.  I know a lot of people who take em" but most if not all are very weak minded people.  There is no such thing as a short cut, you realize that when you stop taking them.

I know a few guys that do roids - they work out harder and eat better than anyone I know so they are definitely not cheaters.

Do you think that just taking estrogen inhibitors, without physician monitoring, will prevent the problem?

that is why I am asking - will it prevent the problem. you're a physician you tell me.

Bottom line:  your gyne surgery is an investment in yourself -- why chance ruining it afterwards with steroids?

Dr Jacobs

what are my chances of ruining it afterwards. Am I more likely then a non-sufferer (considering that I have had much of the tissue removed from suffering a relapse.

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
if ur saving up for the surgery ur getting soon, save some more money while ur at it. the chances are good of developing gyne again from the small amount of breast tissue that will be left after ur surgery if u decide to experiment with surgery. u dont know much about steroids, or body building do u? u dont need steroids to get big. i definitely wouldn't risk it simply because of the possibility of gyne a re-occurrence. but if your comfortable with taking that chance, and most likely paying for a second surgery then thats up to u. a second surgery might not turn out so great.

Offline silverback22

• Posting Member
still waiting for a satisfactory answer

mate to be honest i'd post this querie in a bodybuilding forum, they, unlike what most people will think, are experts in knowledge of aas. From what i know it depends on the gear you use, dosages etc i don't think anyone can give you a def yes or no but they will help enlighten you to the risks...

Offline Tytus1

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024