Author Topic: 2 Days Post Op - Concern about incision location  (Read 1465 times)

Offline gynoworry

Hello,
I am in day 2 after gyno surgery. I am very concerned that I do not have incisions in my areola but have about a 1" incision on each side of my lower breast crease.  I am very anxious as everything I have researched has shown an incision in the nipple.  They placed foam pads over my nipples and strong tape over my breast but there is no incision underneath, only incisions are beneath my pecks which has some simple surgical tape over them.

I did a good amount of research as I have dealt with gyno most of my adult life.  I was under the understanding that he was going to do the traditional surgery.
Am I completely out of luck here? I feel very upset as I should be excited for what is to come but now I have doubts on the whole procedure. I do not have pain but my whole chest region is stiff and sleeping only on my back at an incline is a challenge. It would be less of a challenge if I knew I had a good operation. I have been keeping the vest on 24/7.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:21:31 PM by gynoworry »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024