Author Topic: W.A Surgery and other questions  (Read 6444 times)

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
  • i like the flat- not thick and juicy
G'day all am 19 and have mild gyne- anyone know any good surgons in Perth?
Also can breast fat just be the last fat you lose when losing weight? I have a little fat on me(20% body fat) Should i try and get my bodyfat down to sat 10% and  see what happens
Also how hard do u need to press to feel the glands if you have any?
any answers would be appreciated
greatest looking man in the world- with boobs

Offline afflicted

• Posting Member
  • what?
my body fat ranges from 10-13% because i'm a fitness freak, and do heaps of enduro cycling/running

I think gyne fat will stay, even if you get down to 5% (an impossibility!).

The only thing i can say is that the size has reduced ever so slightly over the years due my lower body fat %, but not enough to make it easy to live with...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 10:19:09 PM by afflicted »

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply, i think i will try to get my bodyfat right down anyway so that the surgon will have a better canvas to work with i guess- would that be the best way to go about it

Also someone must come on here thats had surgery in perth??? i need a good surgon!

Offline mc_robbiedawg

• Posting Member
soooommmmmmeeeeeeee one please help i need a good surgon in perth!

Offline afflicted

• Posting Member
  • what?
perhaps phone one of the recommended surgeons (they ALL seem to be in Sydney!) and ask them for some advice...

I might do the same thing myself, cos at this point, I haven't really got any info on a good surgeon in Melbourne.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2004, 10:18:21 PM by afflicted »

Offline chest1

You should have a look at the posting by KrispyKreme under the thread for Compression vest in AUS. He recommended Mark Duncan Smith at Mount Hospital on Mounts Bay Road. I would keen to hear if anyone else has gone to him. Tim Cooper was another that was mentioned. He is also at Mount Hospital.

Offline thundercat

Heya
Im new to this site... only just realised it existed but wish i had known before!
anyhow im now 48hrs after having surgery and mine was performed by Mr Duncan-Smith and i can recommend him very highly. everything went perfectly and im absolutely ecstatic about my results.
best of luck to you.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
im also 19 looking for a surgeon in perth. ive lost about 15 kg from goin go the gym last 6 months. im pretty happy with my body in general but only when its cold. i told my mum about it the other day and she didnt seem closed to the idea but not all that encouraging either.

Offline digitok

• I love lamp
    • rwkw
Hey thundercat I know it's like a year since your post :P

But I just wanted to ask how much your surgery ended up costing?

Cheers

Offline agentoz

Heya
Im new to this site... only just realised it existed but wish i had known before!
anyhow im now 48hrs after having surgery and mine was performed by Mr Duncan-Smith and i can recommend him very highly. everything went perfectly and im absolutely ecstatic about my results.
best of luck to you.

Hey thundercat, how much did the surgery cost?

Cheers:)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 08:23:55 PM by agentoz »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024