Author Topic: Naked for surgery?  (Read 8111 times)

Offline kennyb

• Posting Member
Weird question, I know.

But why would you have to be naked?  It's not like your shorts or whatever are contaminated, not anymore than the sheets are or your skin is.  They could put a blanket over you anyway.  

My doctor was kind of 'weird'.  Supposed to be good, but I don't like the idea of getting naked infront of all these people.  Some of whom are also a little strange, most likely.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
well Kennyb,  i dont want to burst your bubble but if you feel that these people are a bit strange or if you dont trust them, are u sure you want them perform surgery on you ?
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
well Kennyb,  i dont want to burst your bubble but if you feel that these people are a bit strange or if you dont trust them, are u sure you want them perform surgery on you ?

Yeah, they might make them 'bigger'....  :o :o :o

John.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:45:10 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Yeah I thought it was awkward too but the nurse made me feel as comfortable as possible. He told me I could wear underwear but it would become wet because of the fluid that would run down my body so I decided to go naked.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
At this point , does it really matter if u r naked,  I mean u have boobs and now u r getting rid of them

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
you've really only got a real concern if youre packing a vag-ina under there too...otherwise, who the hell cares if you're naked or not.  if they were nurses and doctors from One life to live and they had intentions of jerking you off, don't you think they could easily pull down your tightly gripped underwear when ure under?  If you wake up with the taste of a$$ in your mouth, then please post.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 11:03:48 AM by PeterBateman »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I was naked and conscious for the prep with video cameras and photographers taking pictures. And because I had so much done, they had me standing through the sterilization wash. The nurse was far more embarassed than me. She was not the first to grab my genitals. Not erotic, just part of the process.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024