Author Topic: Very Painful Gyne  (Read 2448 times)

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
I've been looking around here and haven't seen anything related to painful Gyne.  I'm 30 yrs old and have a case of gyne.  It's more prominent on my right side than the left...have the puffy nipple on right but nothing on left as of yet.  The funny thing is I've had this on my right side for years and never thought twice about it...until I went to my Dr. and Gyne was mentioned...now I'm pbsessed.  The strange thing is the pain...I'm in constant pain from this...almost unbearable at times.  Right where I can feel the glands/tissue.  I went to my Dr. about this and have been put through the ringer of tests...blood wrork, sonogram, mamogram, chest x-ray.  Nothing shows up.  It has to be the Gyne.  I don't want surgery but the pain is affecting everything. 

I'm wondering if anyone else had had pain like this??   Could it be that I'm feeling it get worse?  Growing? 
I'm 5' 11''...180...into cardio.  So I'm in pretty good shape.  I've smoked marajuana maybe 5 times in my life..years ago.....never took steroids or any of the meds that could cause it....I don't have anyone else in my family with this.

I went to a PS for consultation and was told 6k....I couldnt believe it...im not worried about the cosmetic part but rather the pain....can't believe Id have to pay 6k to get rid of pain.

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
If you have insurance and appeal to them that it is causing you pain, they may give you a break on the price or even cover it. I have not yet seen anyone on here with painful gyno but I know that it apparently does happen to some. As in most cases that end up here on gynecomastia.org, surgery is probably the only solution.

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
I was thinking about trying the insurance way as well.. Although I fully expect them to say no.  It just seems ridiculous to have to pay so much money when in such pain.

Has anyone else experienced pain like this?

Thanks

Offline Hiei the Pk

• Posting Member
When mine was developing and I was about 13, it was painful to touch, by now almost all the pain has gone away

Offline hem

• Posting Member
Ive had gyno for around 4 months now, started on the right and now the left. Both have been really painful to touch but now the right is starting to feel less painful. I can deal with the pain but not the shape! 32 and no explanation why its now here? Good luck

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
has the pain started since the doctor pointed it out, or has it always been there? i dont know about everyone else, but when i'm realy self-concious about it, i mess with the lumps without even realizing it. the more i mess with them, the more painful they get. sometimes not until the next day. just a thought

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Pain usually indicates that the gland tissue is being stimulated in some way. You should see a Doctor and possibly get a referral to an Endocrinologist who specializes in Pediatrics, Puberty, or Reproductive Issues.

The good news is that if treated before the growth is "fixed", some regression is to be expected.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024