Author Topic: Should i be Patient and Wait?(pls reply)  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Its been 3 months since i had liposuction and excision surgery.My right chest is flat but my left side is not(swelling had gone down already).My left chest still has fats,its soft and cone shaped.To describe it,like how it was before surgery but just 80% of fats removed and 20% remaining.

I just cant see how this 20% fats will disappear by itself even though the surgeon told me that it will take up to a year for full results.Ok,if its swelling only,i might believe it.But when u know that ur swelling is no more but fats remain now,ur mind would start to wonder how??Anyone with this same encounter?

Does anyone think that i should wait for another 6 months or just ask the surgeon for a revision.Its time to get done with this.  

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Come on GUYS help me out here???

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think you should wait the full year.

I'm 4 months post op and my results get better all the time.

It's easy to get a little depressed after surgery, but hang in there, give it some time.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
probably wait.  but think about calling up the surgeon just to ask questions directly, it's probably part of what they do.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024