Author Topic: supplements  (Read 3357 times)

Offline tcj123

• Posting Member
Has anyone tried using hydroxycut?  Did it do anything for you? Any dangerous side-effects?

How about xenadrine?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2002, 02:13:44 AM by tcj123 »

Offline Arjun

• Arjun
Both suppliments are not good. Hydroxicut just is a food eating suppliment as well as xendrine. It absorbs out some of the vital nutirents u need. If you want an all natural weight loss pill + exercise try one called xenical. It is available with prescription and is the safest one out there. The others have an indirect effect on the brain where as this one is safe. It just binds to FAT only in ure food and reduces fat by almost 33%....i used it and safely lost 15 pounds in a month and a half. Its good

Arjun
Arjun - Bilaterial Excision and Liposuction Surgery (May 22/02)
"Remember after surgery - The hard part is over - Be patient - It only gets better"

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Hey Arjun, did you say xenical is all natural but only available by prescription? Or is it non prescription? Please enlighten us, I'd like to try it.

thanks and God Bless

nasa3
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
hydroxcut hardcore will work to get rid of the fat on your chest. another great one is Lipo-6, both are used by bodybuilders to get ripped.

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
All right, here is what I am talking about, here are some posts from 2002, but where are the rest of them? Merle, can you help with an answer?

Thanks and God Bless

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
nasa3...

A long-lost elderstatesman...

Nice to meet you dude!  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
always entertaining to see a 7 year old thread pop up ;)   

nasa3, i assume you tried looking back at all the posts listed for you on this board, right?  the other link i posted for you on the post pointing to this one included discussion of the fact the import didn't go perfectly, so some content made it, some didn't.  did you try either of the caching alternatives i mentioned? 

always wanted to meet arjun on the boards but he disappeared a little before i got here. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024