Author Topic: Consultation with Dr. Bitar! Should I go ahead and book surgery??  (Read 1694 times)

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Just had my consultation with him. He is one of the top plastic surgeons in the DC area according to numerous magazines. He is board certified and has been in practice for about 10 years, and says he does about 1-2 gynecomastia surgeries every week.

He has a number of photos online and ones he showed me in the office, but none of them were really what I have, I just have puffy nips with glands behind them.

He said he can do it under local anesthesia, and since my right side is bigger than my left, he said he is going to do liposuction and gland excision on the right, and just gland excision on the left. Also, he said he won't take all the gland out so that craters don't form

Would he be a good choice? His revisions are free if needed and I felt pretty comfortable with him.

What do you all think? you can check on my previous posts for pictures of what I have.

Offline xelnaga13

Im curious/worried about the option for lipo on only one side.

We are all born with a set amount of fat cells. Whether they are filled/expanded or empty/shrunk is another matter.  I wonder if he sucks out the fat cells on one side, then wont that leave you open to gaining weight in a lopsided manner in the future?

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
His reasoning was that the left side barely has any fat at all. Isn't wrong to do lipo on only one side?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024