Author Topic: Question about test boost/est reducer  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Crea

• Posting Member
Hey all. So, I was curious if anyone has tried/know anyone who tried natural supplements for boosting testosterone/reducing estrogen to make their gyno disappear. Before finalizing my decision to get surgery id like to try this method out first, but was interested to see if anyone else dealt with the same thing. In particular, I would try p6 extreme 2 in 1 test boost/estro decreaser. My physical therapist (who has dealt with bodybuilders with gyno) recommended me to try it before going with surgery saying it couldn't hurt. I trust him as I've been seeing him for 10 years and he deals with professional Chicago athletes on a daily basis.

Anyways, long story short does anyone have any good or horror stories about this stuff? Should I talk to an endo first? My gyne is mild but awful for me, and if you want to see pictures of it I posted some in the "puffy nipples" area.

Thanks and god bless.

Offline ladiesman69

• Posting Member
Hey all. So, I was curious if anyone has tried/know anyone who tried natural supplements for boosting testosterone/reducing estrogen to make their gyno disappear. Before finalizing my decision to get surgery id like to try this method out first, but was interested to see if anyone else dealt with the same thing. In particular, I would try p6 extreme 2 in 1 test boost/estro decreaser. My physical therapist (who has dealt with bodybuilders with gyno) recommended me to try it before going with surgery saying it couldn't hurt. I trust him as I've been seeing him for 10 years and he deals with professional Chicago athletes on a daily basis.

Anyways, long story short does anyone have any good or horror stories about this stuff? Should I talk to an endo first? My gyne is mild but awful for me, and if you want to see pictures of it I posted some in the "puffy nipples" area.

Thanks and god bless.

Test has nothing to do with this, and natural test boosters are all a scam.

The only things that can work for gyno are SERM's and AI's. Both of which will only work if your gyno is very recent and you can still feel a hard disc under them. In other words, a teen who just discovered it or a bodybuilder who  has had it develop due to a cycle. It won't resolve long-term gyno.

Moreover, by increasing T you'd also increase Oestrogen levels. Therefore potentially exacerbating the condition.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Too much Testosterone and your body reacts by turning the surplus into Estrogen and turning off the testicles so they will not produce more. This is not a joke, this is the serious truth. Usually the body will recover ad straighten itself out when you quit playing with the chemistry set but some things are permanent.

In case you have not watched TV in a long time, The ambulance chasers are running ads, looking for people who have grown breasts, suffered prostate cancer, and had heart attacks as a result of taking testosterone supplements.

This is not to say that those drugs are without value for a very small and carefully selected number of patients. It is to say that adjusting your reproductive physiology is not a do it yourself job. Actually it is not a good job for most Doctors either. The person you need to see if you think you have a problem in this area is an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ladiesman69

• Posting Member
Too much Testosterone and your body reacts by turning the surplus into Estrogen and turning off the testicles so they will not produce more. This is not a joke, this is the serious truth. Usually the body will recover ad straighten itself out when you quit playing with the chemistry set but some things are permanent.

In case you have not watched TV in a long time, The ambulance chasers are running ads, looking for people who have grown breasts, suffered prostate cancer, and had heart attacks as a result of taking testosterone supplements.

This is not to say that those drugs are without value for a very small and carefully selected number of patients. It is to say that adjusting your reproductive physiology is not a do it yourself job. Actually it is not a good job for most Doctors either. The person you need to see if you think you have a problem in this area is an Endocrinologist.

I believe OP was referring to endogenously boosting his testosterone, not exogenously.

My post was moreso that it's oestrogen that's at the centre of the issue for gyno. So boosting T will boost oestrogen, which would make the issue worse. Which is why bodybuilders who do cycles often use an AI or SERM specifically to get rid of or avoid gyno.

I've read studies that used AI's and SERM's on adult gyno that had been there for a long time, however it never fully got rid of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024