Author Topic: NEED ANSWERS TO HEALING AFTER SURGERY QUESTIONS  (Read 2232 times)

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
i would like to know the healing process so i know how to time my surgery before college.  like, what does the incision look like after one week and two weeks. and also in how many weeks does the incision heal all the way and look normal. then for the actually surgery, how many weeks until you can to normal things like hold your self over a girl while having sex, or lifting things around like milk and groceries. and how will it be after about a month. i know six weeks we will be back to normal. i would really appreciate your input. especially if you have had the surgery.

Offline Hdaddy

• Posting Member
its going to be different from everyone, depending on how much mass was removed and everyones recoery is different. I can say, at week 3, I am not even close to be able to have my shirt off in public, and I have tons of scar tissue that is making my chest look uneven and funny. My nipples are very noticeable that i had surgery. I am starting school in August, so I had mine done 3 weeks ago, so hopefully in a month I can look better.

I've also heard 4 weeks were all that is needed for others

it does take 6 months to a year to totally heal.

Do it asap, if you concerned about school starting, the longer recovery time the better

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024