Author Topic: Back Exercises to reduce effect?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
i know it may see silly but would it be possible to improve your lats to such a degree that it negated the effects of gyne as in the skin becomes tighter round the ares and pulls the gland back just a suggestion probably is ridiculous

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah, anytime skin gets a point of being tight it just adjusts over time to a normal tension.  i think that works both ways. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
Yes i think improving lats is a great way to reduce effects for 2 reason:

Direct: the side portion of your gyne will appear tighter and thus look healthier.
Indirect: Lats are one of the biggest muscles in your body and therefore will help burn fat (including the fat on your chest)

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I'll have to give a totally different answer and say; no, training your lats will not cover up your gyno.
I understand what you mean but you can train your lats all you want but the gland will always keep pushing out your nipples.
In no way, training can get rid of the gland, or conseal it...
You might burn some chest fat while working out, but the stubborn 'gyno fat' must be sucked out.
Just look at skinny people with gyno. They have tight skin, no fat,  but still their nipples protrude.

Sorry to dissappoint you but I'm being realistic. I'm training for 5 years now and gyno does not go away when you become muscular.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
If I may direct your attention to the title of this post: Back Excercises to REDUCE EFFECT.
Reduce effect: does not mean go away.

I agree gland will not go away, but some fat will go away. and therefore it may help REDUCE EFFECT

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024