Author Topic: This morning at the supermarket  (Read 1689 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I went from 45 years of hiding my body to finally embracing what had been bestowed to me. 

The only thing that changed was my perspective.

I was born this way, and nothing can change that. I am inside and out exactly who I was designed to be.

I have breasts and curves, I have mixed plumbing, and my body decided it likes to go feminine. So I accept myself and live as the woman my body decided to portray. 

It's all about perspective. Do we allow society to set predetermined boundaries for what's acceptable or not? I don't think so. 

Figure out who you are physically and within, accept it, and embrace it. It's who you are, not what society wants you to be. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Johndoe1

I'm still a bit inhibited when it comes to others noticing even though I'm not nearly as well endowed as others here.

I suspect this inhibition will pass in time.
For me, I just got tired of worrying about it. I am what I am and I can't change that. I should love myself first. I am the most important person in my life, not some stranger I don't even know. And sadly it took a female friend who knew of my condition to point that simple fact out to me. Breasts or not, I am OK just like I am.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I went from 45 years of hiding my body to finally embracing what had been bestowed to me.

The only thing that changed was my perspective.

I was born this way, and nothing can change that. I am inside and out exactly who I was designed to be.

I have breasts and curves, I have mixed plumbing, and my body decided it likes to go feminine. So I accept myself and live as the woman my body decided to portray.

It's all about perspective. Do we allow society to set predetermined boundaries for what's acceptable or not? I don't think so.

Figure out who you are physically and within, accept it, and embrace it. It's who you are, not what society wants you to be.
Exactly! To be honest, we are ALL conceived as female. Some of us transition to men in the womb. Some of us stay female. A few of us only make it part way and have to decide at some point in our lives if we're happy where we're at or if we need to finish what mother nature didn't. 

I am XXY. This means that genetically speaking, I am female. However I was born with a penis. My body basically like progesterone and estrogen that produced my secondary feminine sexual characteristics. These hormones also have a MAJOR impact on the brain. I had always felt like a girl and with the increase in hormone production during puberty I started to feel like a woman.

This explains so much about why I am where I am. I know that many, if not most of you guys are happy to be guys. I also know that there are several others who have confided in me. For that, I am grateful and I will not break the confidence that you placed in me.

Oh...did I mention how happy I am to be back here?😍🥰🤗😘❣️♥️

♥️Sophie♥️

Online Justagirl💃

"I also know that there are several others who have confided in me. For that, I am grateful and I will not break the confidence that you placed in me."

Like Sophie said, I won't break the confidence some of you placed in me with our PM's. You "girls" know who you are. 😉

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

♥️Sophie♥️
As are we. ❤️

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

♥️Sophie♥️
As are we. ❤️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Upfront

Whilst out doing some grocery shopping:

Top was a serendipitous floral find when taking a shortcut trough the mens dept.
Trousers from across the aisle but pretty neutral, navy not really feminine  (except that they fitted)
Shoes. Flat beige and tan mens deck shoes.

And the SA said " Hi Sweetie"
Perhaps the gold hoops and the tiny sparkling stud had something to do with it  - or perhaps the pink and white base ball cap.
She very quickly started  to backtrack until I thanked  and reassured her that at my age it was rather a compliment!  (well on the way to 80)
It made me all warm inside.  Nice!

Online Justagirl💃

Congratulations on "passing"! ☺️

I'm sure it was a nice warm feeling. 👍

Upfront

The thing is , I wasn't  trying to pass.
I was just wearing what I  am comfortable in. I  don't try to act girly or change my voice.
My future cognisant desire is not at all in that direction, but if folk make what I consider to be a mistake, I can happily live with that .

Online Justagirl💃

I was just wearing what I  am comfortable in. I  don't try to act girly or change my voice.
My future cognisant desire is not at all in that direction, but if folk make what I consider to be a mistake, I can happily live with that .
It is a great compliment my friend. 

Online Johndoe1

I was just wearing what I  am comfortable in. I  don't try to act girly or change my voice.
When I go through a drive in window, when placing the order at the speaker, I am many times called ma'am or miss! Have my whole life. I used to correct them but don't anymore. The looks when I pull up to the window can be priceless!

Online Justagirl💃

When I go through a drive in window, when placing the order at the speaker, I am many times called ma'am or miss! Have my whole life. I used to correct them but don't anymore. The looks when I pull up to the window can be priceless!
Some of us have a very feminine voice that is a result of life long high estrogen levels, I am assuming. 
Answering the phone and having someone ask, "is your father home" used to be quite annoying. Now I just smile and reply, "this is me, and please call me Birdie."

Offline Sootypipe

Even on women's tanks I sew up the arm holes some to completely cover my bra band. I think it looks 'tacky' when bands or straps are visible.
Now the cleavage I leave visible. 😉
There are even young men who leave their cleavage visible. And I think it looks good:

Wow, he looks amazing, how did you ever get a picture of him?  

And I'd say you look fine in your shirts.  I wouldn't take a double look.  You don't draw any attention from your chest at all.  You've got nothing to be self conscious about!

Offline gotgyne

Wow, he looks amazing, how did you ever get a picture of him? 

And I'd say you look fine in your shirts.  I wouldn't take a double look.  You don't draw any attention from your chest at all.  You've got nothing to be self conscious about!
Thank you. You're right, nobody takes a second look and there is absolutely no reason to be self-conscious. Today I even had a nice chat with the cashier.

The pic is in a forum about body piercing and modification from a young German who got breast implants. He found a plastic surgeon who did the surgery. Meanwhile there are quite a lot of surgeons who are willing to do breast augmentation in men too, even if they are not MtF.
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=331001#p331001

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024