Author Topic: Thinking of a good excuse...  (Read 6482 times)

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
Tell your employer the truth. They can't talk about it to anyone else, due to confidentiality reasons. If they do, then turn around, sue him/her for mental anguish resulting from that breach of confidentiality, and there you go; full compensation for your surgery LMAO

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
There could be a million reasons to take time off, just choose one that fits your lifestyle.  As far as you being stiff and sore for a while...you threw out your shoulder, strained your neck, back, etc.  while you were playing football, riding skate board, biking, surfing, etc.  The bigger issue may be your sudden loss of excess breast volume.  So you can cover that by saying you are working out, dieting, lifting weights, etc.

Personally, I plan to casually let people know that I am working harder on my diet, start wearing my underarmor shirts to gain a little "form".  Going in for surgery will just be some lame excuse.  Then after I get back to work, if anything strenuous come up, "I strained my back the other day and am still recovering"

Offline enthusiastic

• Posting Member
I've told everyone that I'm going to the beach for the week.

They won't come by anyhow.

Then if they call my cell I'll say "having a great time!"

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The bigger issue may be your sudden loss of excess breast volume.  So you can cover that by saying you are working out, dieting, lifting weights, etc.

Ditto...

I was on a calorie reduced diet and exercise program before my surgery, which most guys on my shift at my work were aware of. The guys just thought that the reduction in 'breast volume' was due to the dieting/exercising...   ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024