Author Topic: glandular tissue questions - BRAIN FART!  (Read 3441 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
My God, i believe i have been strucken with brain diarrhea, but i have the most peculiar questions in the world. I saw on Dr Bermant's web site //www.plasticsurgery4u.com some of the photos of the glands Dr. Bermant has taken out of peoples titts, which looks like a formation of scrambled eggs. Does this tissue have any particular odor, is it edible, and after Dr. Bermant or any plastic surgeon in your area has excised this breakfast mass, can you go to school and throw it at the principal or teachers as a senior class prank? my God, this question don't belong here! Maybe its the 80 mgs of Zinc i have in my bloodstream after eating those cold-eeze lozenges ... ??? ??? ???

OOOH OOOH, i know! maybe if Dr. Bermant still has the jars of the glands, i can purchase them from him and next year during football season, i can hire fans to throw the glands at our opposing team.

or can you sizzle them for a backyard grill?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 03:50:32 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's just plain  NASTY  Dude!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 04:23:15 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Well, my AP Biology teacher says that no question is a stupid one, so i guess this applies  8)  8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You are correct Dude. The only stupid question, is the one not asked. However, I still think your post is NASTY and a bit on the gross side. :P  Did you just finish watching 'Hannibal'?  ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 10:03:26 PM by Bambu »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I have to disagree with you Bambu.  The only stupid question is the one Bubba just asked.

Bubba, I think your questions can be better answered on one of the many discussion boards at cannibalism.com
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 09:21:18 AM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I have to disagree with you Bambu.  The only stupid question is the one Bubba just asked.

Yeah, on second thought, you're right Dude...

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
well, i guess we all know where this post goes... RECYCLE BIN!!!

BTW, I am feeling a whole lot better now, no more zinc lozenges and i dont have any more random sick thoughts  ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 11:28:02 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
That's a good place for it. LOL :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024