Author Topic: question  (Read 2737 times)

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
I am 19 days post op. I am told by the doc that I should not get hit or somethin in the front area. Today, accidentally, i got a pat on my back from a family member , which was not that hard, but i guess sine i am so insecure after the op that i am feeling nervous. there is no pain where the pat took place.

but , just to know, what happens if the pat is severe? what coul d be the after effects.....

im worried.

thx

vishal

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I would be incredibly surprised if this had any effect whatsoever. Don't worry about it.
etc.

Offline rcbrown23

Sounds perfectly harmless. Nothing to worry about.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
"what could happen if the pat was severe?''

The remaining tissue, as well as any fluid, scarring and bruising will be jarred loose and will both quickly and forcefully rush to the horizontal point opposite the pat.  Hopefully you were wearing your compression vest, as this helps prevent further damage.

It's kind of like a car.  When you slam on your brakes, your inertia carries your body forward and up against or through the windshield. Hopefully you were wearing your seatbelt, as this helps prevent further damage.

"i'm worried"  I think you have every reason to be.  Consult your physician without delay.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
please, jc, he might take that seriously.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
Thx guys.
:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024