Author Topic: Thread shift  (Read 2791 times)

Brdy64

I'm still new here so I don't know what the site was like before I arrived.
I can only say that the conversations that I have read here resonate with myself, and I am better able to understand my own feelings after hearing from y'all.
Growing up in a very conservative environment where the genders must fit into a predefined outline is extremely difficult when you don't actually within the model.
I never really did fit within the model, and lately have been drifting further away from it. 
It has been very confusing for me because my emotions have been on edge. Over the last year I have been experiencing emotions that I never really felt before. There have been a lot of changes all of a sudden. I'm understanding now that I'm going through the hormone stew that's Brewing inside my blood.
As someone eloquently put it here on the site: "The girls are doing a hostile takeover of the body". 

Thanks to each and every one of you! 😉

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
OG,

Sparse hair was the first thing I noticed about 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a doc to draw a hormone panel.
“Oh Bob, you are just getting older”. Then there was a rapid loss of strength, upper and lower which was significant. Still no curiosity on the docs part. 
Then a search for a new doc, then Covid, then , then, then…
Happy to be alive for my retirement !
And you ? I like the new me.
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

OG,

Sparse hair was the first thing I noticed about 2 years ago. Couldn’t get a doc to draw a hormone panel.
“Oh Bob, you are just getting older”. Then there was a rapid loss of strength, upper and lower which was significant. Still no curiosity on the docs part.
Then a search for a new doc, then Covid, then , then, then…
Happy to be alive for my retirement !
And you ? I like the new me.
Yeah, thinning body hair to the point that it's almost like female instead of male. My full beard wasn't looking too healthy so I shaved it off and keep it shaved. 
Hair on my head started growing like crazy, so I grew a mullet instead of cutting really short every month (bald areas even filled in quite a bit). 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024