Author Topic: Question about payment  (Read 2108 times)

Offline locoderemate

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I have an appointment with Dr. Fielding tomorrow (first consultation) and I'm wondering when do i have to make the payment?, should i bring the money or do i have some time to pay after the first consultation with him, also do i have to pay in full or in 2-3 payments?, I've never been in this situation before so I'm totally lost here.

Thanks guys.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You don't have to pay on the day of your consult. You will have to go back to JCF's office about a month later and at that time you will pay. Leslie will also give you a list of surgery do's and dont's and you will have to sign a waiver. If i recall correctly, you will be told of your surgery date at that time also.

I doubt that JCF will take an IOU... However, I am sure that he could point you in the right direction to get some 'discrete' financial assistance.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline locoderemate

• Posting Member
Hi GB

Thank you for answered me questions, what I'm not clear is, in the first consultation (tomorrow) Dr. Fielding will tell me when is my surgery or do i have to come back for a second consultation and there he will tell me the surgery day?.

Thanks in advance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024