Author Topic: Dr. Lista's price  (Read 6536 times)

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
Hi

I'm just wondering how much dr. Lista charges?

thanks

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member
I had surgery with Dr. Lista under 2 weeks ago and my total cost was $6300.

Expensive I know, but I just liked his technique.  He doesn't make an areolar incision - I was worried about some of the nipple deformities I've seen on this site (even though they are very rare).  Even if the chances are low, if it happens to you, it sucks.

At this point in my recovery, I am experiencing some scar issue but am very happy with my results overall.

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member

Offline chaps69

• Posting Member
Hey,  I met with Dr. Lista today regarding the surgery.  Price was lower then I've seen on this site.  Maybe it has something to do with the size??  I was quoted $4900 for what I need done. 

He seems really nice and comes across as knowledgeable.

Does anyone have pre and post of his work?

Kyle

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
You're right about that ! Browse the clinic site and look at his resume. Impressive...Although as my GF pointed out, it does not mention where he's had his training. But he definitely is one of if not the best in Canada for GRS (he does about 200 such surgeries each year). I wouldn't be surprised he was one of the best in the world too. I read he frequently had guest surgeons to see him perform.

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
You're right about that ! Browse the clinic site and look at his resume. Impressive...Although as my GF pointed out, it does not mention where he's had his training. But he definitely is one of if not the best in Canada for GRS (he does about 200 such surgeries each year). I wouldn't be surprised he was one of the best in the world too. I read he frequently had guest surgeons to see him perform.
university of toronto

Offline McMap

umm just a random question...

i've been wanting to get an otoplasty with lista and i couldnt find the price. Thanks to anyone who responds ^^

oh god, please be under $2000 D: *crosses fingers*

DrBermant

i've been wanting to get an otoplasty with lista and i couldnt find the price. Thanks to anyone who responds ^^

The Cost of Otoplasty Surgery depends on the problem to be treated and varies from doctor to doctor. That is why your best option to find out a specific doctor's price is to call that doctor's office and explain the specific problem you are asking to have corrected.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Otoplasty Ear Surgery

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member

Dude, surgery with Dr Lista costs nothing under 6000$ CAD all included....

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Dude, surgery with Dr Lista costs nothing under 6000$ CAD all included....

I did a Google search on 'Otoplasty cost' and found out that the average surgeon fee for Otoplasty is $2339. When anesthesiology and facility fees are accounted for, the procedure can cost as much as $5,000. Sorry dude...   :-\

However, inquire with your insurance carrier and ask if Otoplasty is partially/fully covered under your plan... It doesn't hurt to ask...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Hey,  I met with Dr. Lista today regarding the surgery.  Price was lower then I've seen on this site.  Maybe it has something to do with the size??  I was quoted $4900 for what I need done. 

Does anyone have pre and post of his work?

Kyle

I went in not too long ago as well, and was quoted the same price

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024