Author Topic: Dr. Haugard - Calgary  (Read 4714 times)

Offline AUSTIN

• Posting Member
Hi Oracle & Neutron

I've been following some of ur posts, I had consultation with Dr. Haugurd too. I'm not sure if u've had the surgery yet or, but if u've please let know what u think of his work/surgery, was the surgery succefully charged to ur alberta health card, any info about ur experience with Dr. Haugard (negatives b4 positives) would be highly appreciated.

Ps. I'm starting a post 4 this to be a refernce for anyone thinking of Dr. Haugard

Thank u

(copy of my PM to Oracle & Neutron)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 11:52:44 AM by AUSTIN »

Offline AUSTIN

• Posting Member
anyone had experience with Dr. Haugrd

Offline AUSTIN

• Posting Member

Offline oracle_911

• Posting Member
Well I have surgery with him on Tuesday. My first visit was with him back last year in August. I am getting nervous, but will just go with it. I will try and post a Pre-op Pic.

I will let you know how everything went.. errg.

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
I have consultation with him on November 22nd  :D Hopefully I'll have surgery next spring  8)

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Abaz,

I read in your other post that "your boobs keep getting bigger". Typically, gyne -due to a temporary imbalance of hormones during puberty (most cases)- can be addressed with surgery and not recur.  However, if the hormonal imbalance persists or if there is some other underlying condition responsible for the gyne, then surgery alone will not help (it will come back).  It's best to visit and endocrinologist to ensure that everything else is ruled out.  Some people require hormone therapy as well.  Not sure of your age, but if you are mid-puberty you would want to wait until everything settles down (hormone wise) before electing for surgery.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Nah, my mind was playing tricks on myself. They're still the same size, I looked at older pictures that I had and compared, and they're the same  :-/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024