Author Topic: Does Dr.Fielding ....  (Read 4338 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
give a estimate on price,,, i have a mild condition and im saving up right now ,.. i have about 200$ ... by the time it's time for surgery i will have around 1000$ ... is that a good amount? ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
JCF charges approx 1-2 G's for Lipo. Excision is covered by OHIP. Best thing to do is to go in for a consultation (paid by OHIP) and the good Doc will tell you how much your Lipo will be.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Im not sure if 1000$ will be enough, all prices from Fielding i have heard on this site were from 1200- to 2000. I just had mine done and it was 1500$, didnt have a very severe case either.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Im not sure if 1000$ will be enough, all prices from Fielding i have heard on this site were from 1200- to 2000. I just had mine done and it was 1500$, didnt have a very severe case either.

Yeah, I don't understand what JCF basis his Lipo fee on. You say that you had a mild case and paid $1.5G. Whereas I was fairly severe and paid $1.28G. $220 less!

The lowest I have heard for Dr. Fielding is $800 and the highest, $1950.

GB

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Yeah i also asked him if i would be able to get a student discount, as i have heard he gave them in the past. But he said its not possible. However, what he said was something about 'hospital fees' changing and that the flat rate he gives now is 1500$

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
thank u very much for the information  ;D

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
He seems to use a sliding scale based on his impression of your ability to pay. I guess if you whine a lot about being poor, he might cut you a deal  ;)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024