Author Topic: um...WHAT THE!!! (gyno related maby)  (Read 2274 times)

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
 i have just noticed it over the past several days (about a week)

OK... so theres this weird thing in my scrotum above my testicles its more on the left side and it feels like a knotted up worm (no its not a blood vestal) its freeking me out.

its about the same hardness of my tests but a tad softer. it doesn't hurt exept for my lower stomach.

sorry if my typing s kind of messed up but I'm in a panic sort of.

i told my dad and he said to keep an eye on it. its been getting bigger, and i had a sports physical and it was over looked somehow!!!!!!  i have no idea what it is.....and being only 13 (well 14 in a month) I'm freeking out!!

thank you  ??? ??? >:( :(  and please ill take any advice

oh and its the size of a marble about .
less than 30 days till im 14

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My age is over five times yours and I would probably freak out over such a thing as well.

Realistically, it is probably not something worth freaking out over but it is worth some concern and a trip to the Dr. just to be safe.
Grandpa Dan

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i was just doing some web brousing on it andi cam to a conclusion. i think its a varicocele.

What a varicocele is. The ‘spermatic cord’ that leads upwards from the scrotum carries a tube for sperms to reach the penis, and also veins and arteries. The veins of the spermatic cord can become swollen, elongated and looped, similar to varicose veins in the leg – this is a varicocele. If the veins are only slightly swollen they will be unnoticeable, but moderately swollen veins can often be felt. Varicocele does not usually cause any symptoms, although some men report discomfort or may feel embarrassed if the swollen veins are visible under the skin. About 15% of normal healthy young men have a varicocele, usually on the left side

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
copied that from http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/testicle-problems

and it did say that gyno my be a side effect of this if its bad enough (hmmmm)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
im 21 and i noticed that i had this about a year or so ago.. it only hurts if i squeeze it, and ive never worried enough to get it checked out. its not lumpy and it sounds exactly as youve described..
this is the first ive heard about it, do you reckon it is related to gyno?

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024