Author Topic: Up coming Surgery -  (Read 2493 times)

Offline davidson

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am on the verge of booking in for surgery yet am somewhat concerned about the surgeons described technique.

Upon reading numerous threads about the 'life changing' Dr Sue I am curious as to why the techniques would vary.

It has been established that I have puffy nipples as a result of 'fatty adipose tissue' according to the Ultrasound scan. I am happy with the formation of my chest and have worked hard to develop it at the gym [regularly receive compliments, when it is cold of course]. MY BF% is approximately 10 - 12% so my query is in regards to my surgeon opting for Liposuction [Entering below the breast - which will result in 2 (hopefully minor, scars)].

Most results on here talk of Dr Sue and how she opts for an incision to be made on the nipple itself.

Based on your experiences what do you think?

Thanks.

Offline thekryptonian

• Posting Member
davidson, like you I'm very fit and have minimal body fat. I've just had my surgery with Sue, and I can tell you, liposuction will not solve your problem (if you have one).

Liposuction will only get rid of fat. If you have true gyno you need to excise the excess breast tissue. There's only one way to do this unfortunately, and that is with surgery.

Offline davidson

• Posting Member
Hey Mate,

It does not appear to be glandular tissue, that is why I believe they are opting for the liposuction [via surgery : small incisions to be made under chest whereby a cannula is inserted and the 'fatty, adipose tissue' is to be sucked out.

I personally would have thought that the best method would be to make an incision near the nipple as you have had done.

How were the results my friend - is the scarring around the nipple minimal?

Best wishes on your recovery.

Davidson

Offline thekryptonian

• Posting Member
I'd suggesting going to see Sue. She will be able to tell for sure whether what you have is glandular. She really is amazing.

In the hospital pre-op it was cold and when I took my shirt off my nipples were hard. Obviously, if you are a puffy nipple sufferer like me, you know that when your nipples are hard your chest looks pretty normal.

But Sue didn't even bat an eye. Even without the nipples looking their normal puffy selves she is able to see and feel the countour problems. She was able to mark it out and even show me how to feel for myself what the problem was.

Also, the glandular tissue is a different colour to fat tissue (from what Sue tells me), so when she is in there she 100% knows what she is removing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024