Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19664 times)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Great results! 
I am off for 6 days after so that's gonna have to do as I don't have any time off after that! :-)
I also have an office job so it shouldn't be too hard! :-)

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
I’m booked in for a consultation in a week, had a consultation with Dr Levick 6 years ago but decided against surgery at that point, 6 years on I wish I had gone through with it, be great for some updates thanks 👍

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I’m booked in for a consultation in a week, had a consultation with Dr Levick 6 years ago but decided against surgery at that point, 6 years on I wish I had gone through with it, be great for some updates thanks 👍

That's great. Let us know how it goes.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I researched levick loads and then realised he retired lol

I'm coming up to 3 weeks recovery date this week. I can feel hard tissue forming in areas of my chest. Thankfully it hasn't changed shape to much, still slight swelling and tender.

Your consultation will be short and brief so don't expect much. I travelled 2 hours for a 10min appointment. Write down any questions and take them with you. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
"[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I can feel hard tissue forming in areas of my chest. Thankfully it hasn't changed shape to much, still slight swelling and tender."[/font][/color]
What does the doctor said about that?

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
He said it's normal swelling. When I've researched recovery on here alot of people talk about hard areas that settle down. It looks like scar tissue is to early to form at this point.

Dr. Nurein told me on consultation that he can inject to help scar tissue later down the line. 

Overall I'm not to worried, shape of my chest is alot better. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Hello, I had the procedure done today. The feeling is really odd but not painful at all. I am now a bit sore but it is bearable. The anaesthetic was starting to wear off so I took the paracetamol they gave me and I am not much better. It is all very tender but not really painful. I will post pictures when I can. I am taking off the bandage on Friday so maybe then. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Sorry I realised I wrote Not instead on Now. I meant "I am NOW much better"

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
Brilliant news. Congratulations. I will never forget that surgery, so weird. 

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Thanks.

So far so good. I was just bleeding a bit from one of the lipo ‘holes’ but I assume it has stopped now. I will check again later and make contact with the doctor if still bleeding. I was asked to send a picture if it does. I have a fairly small dressing in it and only half of it is red so I assume I am not bleeding profusely otherwise it would be soaked. No pain after almost 24 hours. I do feel tender but no real pain.

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
Congratulations I’m really pleased for you and I hope your recovering well, consultation for me on Monday  :)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Congratulations I’m really pleased for you and I hope your recovering well, consultation for me on Monday  :)

Good luck with it. He literally looks at you and tells you if you are suitable and then it's over. It is free though. I believe other surgeons charge for a consultation?

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
Thanks, yeah Levick was £150 approx 6 years ago

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Here are my before after pictures. The lighting in my bathroom is rubbish so they don't look great. 
I got my surgery only 4 days ago so I am fairly pleased with the results. I am not athletic at all and that's not gonna change anytime soon so I am pleased so far. It is still a long way to go to heal completely so I am just hoping I don't have any complications. So far so good, just a little tender but I am not even taking painkillers anymore.

Offline KJ

• Posting Member
Here are my before after pictures. The lighting in my bathroom is rubbish so they don't look great.
I got my surgery only 4 days ago so I am fairly pleased with the results. I am not athletic at all and that's not gonna change anytime soon so I am pleased so far. It is still a long way to go to heal completely so I am just hoping I don't have any complications. So far so good, just a little tender but I am not even taking painkillers anymore.

Looks so much better and you're only 4 days post op! Did you get lipo or just gland removal?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024