Author Topic: New summer bra  (Read 2344 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi,

Just got a new bra that I like very much. I love that it’s not padded. It’s entirely lace and very breathable. I was looking for a mesh or lace bra since it’s been so hot lately. The lace at the top doesn’t always lie flat so it can show through a shirt. It does have an underwire. This is my new favorite bra. I got a 34C but I think it runs small. Purchased from Walmart.com but the brand is Wingslove.

Brdy64

It looks really nice on you, and well supported. 💖

Offline Johndoe1

A very pretty bra. It supports and shapes you very nicely. I prefer seamed cups myself. Not only are they lighter and cooler, but the seams act as external scaffolding for better shape control, support and containment. But the style right now in the US is smooth molded cup, padded bras. But in Europe, the seamed cup is more popular and why you have to go to a European bra for seams. Polish bras are very big on seams and why most large busted women buy them for the superior support and comfort. I do own one Polish bra and just love it. I want to buy more Polish bras.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks so much guys. I love how it feels. It is very supportive as you’ve mentioned.
John, where did you get your Polish bra? What brand is it?
I’ve been wearing this bra all day and I love not having the extra padding. It’s a C cup and I think that’s what I’m going to have to start wearing now.

Offline Johndoe1

Mine is from Corin. The German Anita Fara Rosa Selma is another favorite of mine.That bra comes in both underwire and soft cup.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:39:33 AM by Johndoe1 »

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
It's always great when you find something you like that works!

Offline gotgyne

Ben, the bra looks good on you and you fill out the cups nicely. Wingslove is a Chinese brand, thus finding the right size is sometimes difficult. But you've made it with great success.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Definitely, Wingslove produces some very sexy brassieres but at gotgyne notes, brassieres from China can be challenging since the cups aren't always wide enough to hold our breasts without causing welts and discomfort.  But you look great in that brassiere Ben.  Always in the hunt for the perfect brassiere that shows off our assets.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. I know it looks very feminine, but I was trying to find something cooler for summer. I also thought the lack of padding would lessen the bumps. I ordered two different bras. Neither really minimizes anything but both are much more breathable. The second bra is even more risqué but I can’t even feel that I’m wearing it.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Ben,

As long as it fits, helps, and you like it there's no issue with the style. No one here will begrudge you that. Those that would had you at "bra", so shake your mind free from it. Enjoy your comfort and your hidden glamo(u)r.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks Heldup.
This is the second bra. I like it because it is so breathable and the band is elastic. It’s so much cooler in summer and so lightweight I forget I’m wearing it. Also doesn’t have pads to add to form. I know it looks unusual but it’s my new favorite. I think it’s probably a Wingslove product also but it just said Deyllo. It came from Walmart.com.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
Hi,

Just got a new bra that I like very much. I love that it’s not padded. It’s entirely lace and very breathable. I was looking for a mesh or lace bra since it’s been so hot lately. The lace at the top doesn’t always lie flat so it can show through a shirt. It does have an underwire. This is my new favorite bra. I got a 34C but I think it runs small. Purchased from Walmart.com but the brand is Wingslove.
I bought a Wingslove mesh bra because it's unpadded, it's one of the few brands I think does not have padded styles. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Gino,
I’m wearing an unpadded one now. I  haven’t really wanted to wear the padded kind since I tried these. If I buy any more I will look at the Wingslove brand.
-Ben

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. Also love how stretchy the band is. Very comfortable.

Offline Busty

benusa

Those bras fit like they were made for you.  You certainly completely fill them and you look good in those bras. 

Now that you are a C cup, you  seem like you feel more comfortable in a bra. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024