Author Topic: Lumps like glandular tissue after lipo  (Read 3160 times)

Offline outofshape

• Posting Member
I'm 10 days post-op now and i'm noticing beansized lumps around my areola's. The surgeon explained to me today that's just swelling and sometimes happens after lipo (+glandular tissue extraction)- i should not worry and it will disappear within a few months.
I had quite a lot glandular tissue under and around my areola's just where i feel the lumps. To me it feels the same like before the surgery!
I understand swelling occurs after lipo but does it really create hard tissue like i have?

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
More than likly scar tissue developing it will more than likly get worse before it gets better.

Scar tissue takes around 1 year to shrink in size, Some doctors say massaging helps.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline xelnaga13

I have the same issue on my right side. I have 50 day post op coming up. Cortisone shots are an option sometimes. Ill let you know what kind of answers I get.

Offline outofshape

• Posting Member
I have the same issue on my right side. I have 50 day post op coming up. Cortisone shots are an option sometimes. Ill let you know what kind of answers I get.

Great, i very much appreciate that.

Offline xelnaga13

I should add that my right side has def. improved dramatically as the days passed after surgery. I don't want to give you the impression that the lumps havnt changed, I just wanted to make sure that im on track for them to continue to shrink.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024