Author Topic: other secondary traits that accompany gyno?  (Read 1591 times)

Offline stealth.a

Hey, new to this forum so excuse me if this was already asked .. I have had mild gyno (puffed nipples ) - glandullar for the past 15 years. I am 30 now and size more or less stays the same although the glandular part becomes a bit 'tougher'
Although i am reasonably satisfied that i can have surgery to get rid of this .. some of my secondary male characteristics worry me
a) developed body hair (and facial hair) really late .. mild facial hair only 7-8 years ago
b) today i have mild chest hair .. and mild facial hair .. i cant develop a stubble and when i shave .. it takes more than 2-3 weeks to grow this basic depth back
c) i seem to have an hour glass figure .. and when looked from the back its basically a typical womens body
d) dont seem to have problems with sexual feelings or ejaculation etc
Are these symptoms that others also have ? what can i do ? something that can help to reverse these problems .. i really want to get into a normal man shape - i.e waist to hip ration should not be so small like a womans .. and fat seems to be more accumulated in my buttocks .. and yes i would like to grow a thick stubble
My father has/had no such problems and he still shaves every 3 days .. I am very depressed with no solution in sight. Recent hormone tests show estradiol at 44 pg/ml (just above the upper 'normal' threshold and testosterone at 630 pg/ml which is about midway for normal range. So the doc says this is normal and nothing can be done. I refuse to accept this. Please help

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I am no expert, but you might have a condition called, I believe, intersex.  I don't know much about it but I think it involves an extra woman's chromosone (sp?).  You may want to discuss it with your doctor or an endo if your doctor is not that.  As far as the shaving thing, I would be more than happy to trade places with you, and I think a lot of other men would feel the same way.

If you are this, I believe that there is nothing you can do about it. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Offline stealth.a

i recently was by a endo and he confirmed that i am a perfect male .. the report does not have any chromosome detail but from what i could gather .. i am a normal XY .. although i will get this confirmed . Thx .. assuming i am XY .. any thoughts about what i wrote initially ? Thx

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Sorry, I can't help on this.

i recently was by a endo and he confirmed that i am a perfect male .. the report does not have any chromosome detail but from what i could gather .. i am a normal XY .. although i will get this confirmed . Thx .. assuming i am XY .. any thoughts about what i wrote initially ? Thx

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024