Author Topic: Consultation & Surgery Next week!!  (Read 2475 times)

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone!,

I've been watching these boards for years and picked up some really great info,

After turning my life around and losing 75 lbs, (now at my ideal weight) I finally grabbed the courage and booked a consultation with Paul Levick for the 16th (next week) and was just told that it would be possible to have the surgery on the 18th!

Really excited! but can anyone see a problem with having the op so soon after the consultation?

Also, I had thought I needed to get blood tests done before having surgery, although after speaking with his office, they told me blood tests aren't necessary?
They said as long as Im in good health there would be no problem, Is this unusual?

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
As far as I know, a CBC (complete blood count) test is required before surgery -- however I don't know if it's really necessary, you'll have to wait for a doctor's answer here ;)
As for the early surgery, if you're not a smoker or a drinker then you should be fine. If you do smoke, you should notify the surgeon's staff because it's extremely important not to smoke anything 2 weeks before surgery.

Best of luck on your surgery and please keep us updated on how it went!
Pictures would be nice too!

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply Raboze!

Yeah i've just seen from others experience with Levick that they handle all the blood tests etc. so there is nothing to be done beforehand.
I quit smoking 3 years ago, never looked back and I drink very little so I don't think I should have any problems!

I'm in the best shape of my life (and improving rapidly, I highly recommend P90X :D) so I'm really looking forward to it!

I'll get some pics up ASAP!

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Awesome man! You should be fine for surgery then.
And thanks for recommending P90X, I'm gonna give it a try once my body allows me to -- I'm almost 2 weeks post surgery.

Looking forward for your weight loss pics!

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
For those looking for further info, i'll be keeping a diary and answering any questions!

I hope it can be of some help to people.

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23932

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024