Author Topic: possible gyne...pics included  (Read 6804 times)

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
im still convinced you dont have it... see a doctor and see what he or she thinks
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
i did and my doctor told me i did have it...im goin to the endo for a follow up from my regular doctor

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
havving fat on ur chest isnt such a bad thing. you seem o have good contour as far as those pics go u dont have gyno as i see it. i cant see you with a 6 pack and anyone noticing a problem with ur chest. i know its anoying when people cant see a problem u can but either the pics are bad or you dont have a problem.

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
Ok guys, i had my endo appt, and it turns out i do have gynecomastia caused by some hormonal issues.  My testosterone levels are only arond 400 where they should be up at about 1000.  He said its not detrimental, but it is low.  I also have low growth hormone levels as well.  I am going in for a follow up appointment to see what we are going to do about it, but if i had to guess i'd say taximefin(spelling is wrong im sure), or testosterone of some sort.  The growth hormone issue will not fix the gyne, that is a completely different issue.  Sorry it honestly must be the pictures because as soon as he saw it, he saw the gynecomastia.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
incline/decline bench press buddy and peck deck machine is your best route..

no point in doing anything like surjury for that, honestly it is not worth your time and it will hurt the wallet quite a bit for this procedure,

I dont see any problems

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Beware. Testosterone replacement therapy will more or less shut down your own testicular production. BTW, it may also induce gyne. I don't think your endo will prescribe any TRT. You're too young.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 03:04:55 PM by brm »

Offline pointynipples

i can buy a set of stckers of his boobs for 2.99!! ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
brownman, he has it, i can see a medium sized thin disk there, and no amount of lifting will ever fix it.  pointy, don't give this site's famous troll, we all know who, any ideas   ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 09:59:52 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024