Author Topic: TSA and compression vests  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Tacoman

Hey Guys,
Apparently the TSA does not like it when you wear your post surgery compression vest through security screening machines. I explained to TSA that it was a medical garment but I was taken into "the back room" anyway for additional screening. If you are going to fly and have to wear a compression vest, make sure that you take it off before you get to the TSA checkpoint unless you like uncomfortable moments with the TSA. I find it a bit weird that TSA does this since TSA does not make women take off their bras before they go through the screening machines.

~ Tacoman

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the back room sounds normal for something like that, they probably do the same for other medical gadgets.  in your shoes i might even have asked for it in advance.  of course i don't do their scanner machines, i opt out, because the government distorts and tells only part of the story about the em radiation off those things.  assume there's no wire support or anything. 
and last time i got backroomed, because their sniffer got suspicious over who knows what, the person was a tranny, so i think s/he probably didn't care one way or the other   ;-) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024