Author Topic: Will this ever stop!?!??  (Read 3728 times)

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
I'm 16 (17 in august) and have had gyne for almost 3 years now.  The itching, burning feeling of the gland under my nipple is there everyday and i think when i get that feeling it's growing or soemthing.  I have been working out hard for the last probably like 8 months and actually have a very nice physique(not trying to brag) except for the fact that my chest distorts my whole image (unless it's cold and the nipples are shrunken).

So i went to an endocrinologist and he said my hormones are all normal, but he'd prescribe me a drug called Tamoxifen which has reports of reducing/ridding people of gynecomastia and he explained that he's had bodybuilders use the medication since like the late 80s before it even was  well known to doctors.

So he prescribed me to it 20mg a day... 10mg twice daily.  I have been using it since June 7th and from then up until  about 4 days ago it felt like it was actually reducing the gland and now i have the weirdest feeling in my glands especially the left one which feels like it's growing.  i don't understand it.  Why would it be working and then all of a sudden start growing again or something?

I mean i'v had it for almost 3 years now waiting everyday for it to go away (which i don't think it will) and it seems as though it will never just stabilize and stop having that growing feeling.  i believe i have gyno in the first place because starting at like age 14 when iw as going through puberty me and my friends would smoke weed all day everyday, drink alcohol every weekend, and on top of it when i got the slightest case of gyno i basically became anorexic which probabably f*cked up my hormones from starvation.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
you may need longer course, some people used it for up to 4 months with the only side effect being tomy pain. discuss with your endo.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:41:08 AM by allbah »
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Yeah i'm only on it for 3 months. Well 3 months after using it i go back to see the endocrinologist again, and then i dno what he's going to do after that.

Do any of you know if Tamoxifen has negative/positive effects on bodybuilding? because i'm really serious about my diet and training now.

Also do any of you know the negative/positive effects on growth (height- because i'm only 16 almost 17 and only like 5'5") and the effects on sexual organ growth? I don't want it to stunt my height or make my penis stop growing or something neither.- not saying that in an immature way at all.

Thanks

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

Offline craigt502

• Posting Member
hey kindherb, did u notice any growth with ur breast fatty tissure durin ur time on tamoxifen

Offline craigt502

• Posting Member
im 17 by the way, and just started takin tamoxifen. im on thesame dosage as u were

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Nah actually i used to get that tingly itchy burning feeling all the time and i figured that feeling was the gland growing or whatever, but since on the Tamoxifen i never really get the feeling anymore.  

I'm just about 17 myself, well in august

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024