Author Topic: Chicken issues...  (Read 3055 times)

Offline ibarumah

• Posting Member
hello guys! i read a few days ago in the board about someone who stopped eating chicken and his breasts were shrunk!!!!!
is this true?? i eat all the day chicken!

can anyone confirm this?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Many chickens are now fed steroids and growth hormones to make them bigger for better profits for farmers. The obvious effect of this is it filters through into the food chain. Not so sure that it would have a major impact on gyne, but if concerned start eating free range organic chickens. Costs alot more though.

Their is apparently alot more gyne now on men than their was in the past due to factors such as this. But on another note you dont see everyman who eats lots of chickens with gyne, so i think you do have to have a pre dispostion to it.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I read something like this in the paper. Maybe all the estrogen that is in tap water now has an effect too.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
No lie, i'm dead serious about this...when i do a lot of dishes my glands start getting that tingling/burning/itching feeling.

BUT when i take showers i don't get this so i don't understand

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Youve lost me.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Doing dishes aka Hands being under constant tap water for long periods of time.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
estrogen in aquifers and water supplies is a real issue, just as the hormones factory farms shoot into all animals, not just chickens, but exposure via your hands is really unlikely to be an issue, i'd say that part's just coincidence or psychosomatic.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
Alot of what is said in this thread is very interesting.  "Free range organic chickens", thanks.  I'm definitely gonna look into that.
Bluesun

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
Oh yeah, drastically cut-back on the "soy" intake . . . if you can't stop it all together.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
estrogen in aquifers and water supplies is a real issue, just as the hormones factory farms shoot into all animals, not just chickens, but exposure via your hands is really unlikely to be an issue, i'd say that part's just coincidence or psychosomatic.  

It could be a mental thing or coincidence who knows, but if it were REALLY happening then i'd get teh same feeling everytime i took a shower, correct?

Another thing is if i do smoke weed i get immediate feeling of my glands itching burning, but that didn't start until i read that gyno can be brought on by marijuana. Mental?

Also they say drinking lowers testosterone and increases estrogen more than marijuana yet when i drink, i NEVER get that glandular burning feeling.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the soy stuff's been discussed before -- the stat i recall was that phytoestrogens are something like 1/500th the influence of regular estro, and not to start it up again, given the hormone saturation in beef, you might be significantly safer in my humble opinion.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024