Author Topic: Training 7 days post op.......confused !!  (Read 2510 times)

Offline crusade

• Posting Member
Hi all!! Im like 7 days post op on the NHS and im feelin good. I had mild to moderate gyne, but only had lipo. I was going to have excision too, but the doctor suggested against it becase of issues with scaring.

Anyway,  7 days later and its looking good. It looks like I just have well defined pecs as opposed to "breasts" so im happy. I know that there is still swelling present, and scar tissue will eventually develop, but those things are virtually unavoidable so its ok. JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT LOL.

The issue is that I really want to get the rest of my body in shape now, just to top everything off. However, i dont know what im allowed to do. I have hardly any pain at all, and I feel fine, but i dont want to be put in a position where i am puttin my chest at risk . do you think it would be cool if i started cycling just to loose the extra pounds? its very low impact, and it shoudent affect my chest.....shoud it???

Well if anyone has any advice on ecercises to do , that wont affect my chest, and will help me to loose overall weight, it woud be very much appreciated.

Thanks every one
Crusade

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
i would think cycling would be ok, just would shy away from ellipticals and other things that would require a lot of arm movement. i can relate to what you mean, I don't think i will be able to "take it easy" for longer than a day or two. Even if i was on total bed rest, id probably do toe exercises or something..lol

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i love outdoor cycling, but i wouldn't want any post-op accident risk, especially without full normal mobility.  i'd turn on some tunes and do a stationary bike for the first month or so.  THEN turn yourself loose :)  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024