Author Topic: Consultation on Mon 8th Sep Dr Paul Levick  (Read 3202 times)

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Hi Everyone

Well I'm Starting my journey - I used to be a lot bigger but had always suffered from enlarged breasts since the age of about 14, then my weight shot up and I just looked worse.  I lost around 7 stone through diet and exercise and got to about 14 stone - kinda to light for my height and build - of course the breasts were still there and worse because of the weight loss.  Then over the next couple of years I managed to tone and gain chest muscle and built up a bit making my chest look even worse.

I'm now 30 and have enough money and emotionally ready to have the surgery.  

I've been on this forum for a couple of months and have been reading up on all of your progress and I have chosen Dr Levick to do the operation.  I would like to know what people think about him as a surgeon, realistic expectations of the surgery and what I should expect.  My main points are:

1. Will I have a flat chest
2. Will my nipples shrink on their own
3. How long should I take off work
4. Do I have to stay in the clinic
5. Can It be done under local
6. How good it feels to wear a t-shirt and not pull at all the time  :)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I really can't wait for the breasts to be gone and for me to be able to start enjoying a flat chest.

Thanks

Maurice

Offline freedom1987

• Bronze Member
He "fixed" me 2 days ago, very happy with the overall experience so far.
You'll have a flat chest afterwards but how quickly you heal all depends on your body and how well u follow his instructions.

Many don't listen to what he says and they end up adding weeks / months onto their healing time.

Best asking him most of those questions, he is very truthful.

My advice would be to avoid all blood thinning foods / drink / meds as soon as you have an operation date to get the best results.

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Thanks very much

I have a similar story to you and a similar shape to you

How are you feeling?

Offline freedom1987

• Bronze Member
Feel amazing.

Movement is almost normal again.
I'm now at the point that I CAN do things but I SHOULDNT be doing things, so many people get way too active way too soon!

Luckily I'm a gamer, sitting playing ps4 while going on little walks around the house every so often is great for me lol

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Hahahaha

Sounds great mate - I just saw Dr Levick and had my consultation - the guy is great and I felt so at ease with him! He told me everything I needed to know!!1

So I confirmed My op on the 17th December - All I have to do now is et in the best shape I can so that I can relax a bit after the operation.

I am really looking forward to a new me and get saving for my new t shirts! :)

Offline freedom1987

• Bronze Member
Gratz on your first step!

Would start gutting down on blood thinning foods etc mainly alcohol in preparation, he said after the operation that it was clear I wasn't a drinker. Guessing its to do doth bleeding / bruising.

Will be 2 weeks Wednesday since I've had a cigeratte, switched to vape then eventually stop.

Id say building some muscle on the chest would maybe be more helpful than fat loss because he's just gonna suck that fat out anyway lol. I've heard someone with pecs is easier to work with than someone with nothing. (Must have read it on here).

Anyway.. I'm 5 days into the "other side", any questions PM me or drop by my thread and ask away !

Offline Glennjamin

• Posting Member
Hahahaha

Sounds great mate - I just saw Dr Levick and had my consultation - the guy is great and I felt so at ease with him! He told me everything I needed to know!!1

So I confirmed My op on the 17th December - All I have to do now is et in the best shape I can so that I can relax a bit after the operation.

I am really looking forward to a new me and get saving for my new t shirts! :)

Hi Maurice,

Well done for getting the courage to go to a consultation and make that step. I did it a couple weeks ago after having read here for several months, really looking forward to surgery.

I initially planned surgery this week but travelling work commitments meant I had to reschedule, my surgery is now on...you guessed it, 17th December.

So I'll see you around then perhaps!

Glenn

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Good for you Glenn

I'm really excited too - Hopefully Christmas won't be cripplingly painful :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024