Author Topic: Finally booked surgery after 6 years  (Read 2686 times)

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
All those years and finally have the money and the guts to go through with it. Consult went well, the surgeon said all the right things I was hoping to hear.

There will be fat removal and gland removal, not too much or too little etc. He said this is such a common procedure now that he does about 1 a week..Sounds good right? The clinic is in my hometown so I'm going for it.

I am also getting some Lipo on my pesky love handles(which don't go away untill I lose a lot of weight and bodyfat) at the same time and I was meaning to ask you guys, how does BF% factor in? My surgeon told me that I should really stay at a consistent weight and not yo-yo like I've been doing for years. Typical weight lifters lol, bulking up with muscles and fat and then cutting to get rid of fat while maintaining muscles etc.

Offline Tacoman

Excellent. I had mine a few weeks ago. The worst part is the waiting in the weeks up to have the surgery done.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
^That's great. So you had results that you're happy with?

And yes I'm already frustrated by the waiting. Thankfully the surgery is 6 weeks away instead of many months.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:14:45 PM by flatness13 »

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
I'm a bit worried lately because I have found somebody on a bodybuilding forum I post in who had this surgery with the same surgeon I'm going to get. And he said that the surgeon did not remove enough fat so he was not satisfied, no gland had to be removed he said.
Also he's a steroid user but he totally insists that it has nothing to with it when I asked about it. I'm skeptical.
I will still go through with it but it sucks to get ANY doubt in your mind when you go into something so important and life changing. What would you do in my position?

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
i'd go for it depending on if ur gyne surgeon is experienced. if he is you should do it

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
i'd go for it depending on if ur gyne surgeon is experienced. if he is you should do it

Yeah he is, he also told me that at times he does this surgery every week.

I have yet to find somebody online who had gland removal done by him, that would be most informative. The guy(who uses steroids) is one case where not enough fat was taken or there was another reason it happened so I'm still sceptical.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
One more week left.

I really hope I'm gonna be in good hands and finally solve this problem. There's a lot on the line but I'm not nervous..yet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024