Author Topic: Question for Dr.Bermant!  (Read 2055 times)

Offline infer

• Posting Member
Hi Doctor!

I've had a surgery around 3 monthes ago excision and lipo.
I'm located in Israel and I think the doctor did the operation is highly skilled ( I can only assume) as my scars on the nipple is simply not there... it cured amazingly.
Anyway I have a question ... My breast size has increased dramaticly I must admit , buy the nipples are stil puffy and its freaking me out!
My doc said it will take some time until the puffyness go away.. but to be honest? I dont think its going to happen.. My chest appears like it never had a surgery ( Scarwise) so I guess the healing proccess is already over... I do feel hard thingy behind each of my nipples.. but it feels weird , not like it felt before...
Is there a true chance its going to change?!
I have a meeting with him again in couple of days , any points I should direct? Do you think the doctor can say the operation was done successfully if the nipples are stil puffy?!

Thank you in advance for reading my question and for your time!

DrBermant

Hi Doctor!

I've had a surgery around 3 monthes ago excision and lipo.
I'm located in Israel and I think the doctor did the operation is highly skilled ( I can only assume) as my scars on the nipple is simply not there... it cured amazingly.
Anyway I have a question ... My breast size has increased dramaticly I must admit , buy the nipples are stil puffy and its freaking me out!
My doc said it will take some time until the puffyness go away.. but to be honest? I dont think its going to happen.. My chest appears like it never had a surgery ( Scarwise) so I guess the healing proccess is already over... I do feel hard thingy behind each of my nipples.. but it feels weird , not like it felt before...
Is there a true chance its going to change?!
I have a meeting with him again in couple of days , any points I should direct? Do you think the doctor can say the operation was done successfully if the nipples are stil puffy?!

Thank you in advance for reading my question and for your time!

How tissues evolve after surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, skill of the surgeon, how you heal, and other factors.  It can take some time for tissues to fully heal inside and outside.  Such issues are best discussed with your doctor or someone you see for a second opinion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024